- 뉴욕주립대학교 Architecture Design
- 신분 인증 됨
안녕하세요! 탈잉의 디자이닝 튜터 김동건입니다!!
현재 Archifashion 의 대표 디자이너로서 작업하고 있으며,
2020년부터 지금까지 디자이너로서 그리고 디렉터로서의 경험들과 팁을 알려드리려고 합니다.
현재 Archifashion_Design Director
- 디자인 디렉터.
- Rose, Renai, Geta, LeBanc, Selene, Neptune...etc 디자인
2020년 Encore Seoul Design Festival 전시 (서울디자인페스티벌 아트디렉터 선정전)
-2020년 작년 서울디자인페스티벌에서 다시 보고싶은 디자이너 6인 선발
-2020년 1월 14일(화) — 3월 6일(금) 디자인하우스 사옥 1층
디자인 전문 갤러리 모이소
(서울시 중구 동호로 272)
2019 Seoul Design Festival Young Designer Promotion
- 2019년 서울디자인 페스티벌이 뽑은 올해의 영 디자이너 60인 안에 선발
- 2019년 서울디자인 페스티벌 영디자이너 전시_Coex
2018~2019 Arctangent Architecture + Design PLLC
-Designer, New York, U.S
- Participated and contributed to design discussions, idea generation, production and coordination of construction
documents. Produced graphics materials and images for client presentations. Assisted in developing based on client
vision and developmental needs and requirements that are set forth by the project architects.
2017 ~ 2018 JWJA Architecture
Intern/ New York, U.S
- Assisted in design a commercial building project, skating park-night club.
- Prepared presentation and submission drawing package including CD set, DOB set, and Bid Set.
2017 희림 건축
Intern/ Seoul, South Korea
Designer, Jan 2016 - Present / New York, U.S & Seoul, Korea
Archifashion is a personal project with a background of architecture and fashion. It is intended to introduce the synergies
of both functional and aesthetic characteristics to the public. An ultimate goal of the project is to approach the general
audience with the beauty of both study fields by designing an entirely new type of products and space.
• Rose - Sunglasses with rose windows embedded as the frames of the glasses.
- Design, Photography, Publication.TYP.
• Geta - Re-configuration of the Japanese traditional geta shoes.
- 3D printing with a truss system.
• Le Banc - CNC method of building a bench used to build shoes.
- Diagrammatic design and 3D modeling.
Dio Inno Architecture PLLC
Assistant, May 2017 - Feb 2018 / New York, U.S
• Participated in multiple projects with the academic professor, Jin Young Song, a graduate of Harvard and a former
associate of SOM, from the attended college. The projects often included a study and understanding of historic space
in a concept of contemporary design culture. Also, a new system of building space in abstract concepts.
• Tasks include drawings of diagrams, 3D models, and photography.
Exhibition of Gallery MUN “In the Facade”
Photographer & Assistant, Dec 2017 - Feb 2018 / New York, U.S & Seoul, Korea
• Seoul Design Foundation and the curator Sang Dae Lee has invited six architects from France, USA and Australia,
asking how the cultural migration has influenced the work. Jin Young Song has collaborated with Prof. Youm, Yonsei
Univ. to participate in the exhibition, to present a sub titled research: ‘In’ the Facade. The exhibition is open from Jan
19th to Feb 10th at Gallery Mun, Dongdaemun Design Plaza, Seoul, Korea. The Dongdaemun Design Plaza (DDP) is a
major urban development landmark in Seoul, Korea, designed by Zaha Hadid.
• Responsible to the photography section of the exhibition with the Korean traditional buildings’ facades and naves.
• Assisted the arrangement of exhibition and installation.